Raspberry Raw Cheesecake with a Chocolate, Oat & Nut Base
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup date paste or whole dates soaked in hot water for at least 1 hour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cups cashews soaked overnight in cold water or for at least 2 hours in hot water. You can use cashew butter as a replacment too!
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup pure Maple syrup
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- a little water for ease of blending
- Place all in a food processor and process until you create a textured mixture.
- Press down the mixture into a round, springform cake tin (8-10").
- Place in the fridge to set while you create the top layer.
- Place all in a food processor and process until you create a smooth mixture.
- Place the mixture on top of the base layer.
- Place in the freezer for 30-40mins until it sets. Decorate with berries.
Top with fresh berries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!