5 Ingredient Satay Sauce with Brown Rice Noodles & Tofu
5 Ingredient Satay Sauce
- 1 large clove garlic peeled, minced
- 1 lime - juice
- 2 TBSP tamari
- 1 TBSP pure Maple syrup
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- 1 block firm tofu pressed, drained, cubed small
- 1 leaf savoy cabbage washed, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot peeled, shaved thinly
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 2 portions brown rice noodles
5 ingredient satay sauce
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl until smooth and leave to one side while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Place the brown rice noodles into a bowl and cover with freshly boiled water. Leave to soak for 5 minutes until cooked or as per packet instructions.
- Add the cubed tofu into a large frying pan with a drop of oil and fry until starting to crisp on the edges.
- Add the shredded cabbage, spring onions and carrot and cook for a further 2 minutes until warmed through.
- Next, add the drained noodles to the pan, combine all of the ingredients together before serving with the satay sauce and chopped coriander.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!