5 minute Kale & Walnut Pesto with Pasta
- 3 tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 4 stalks Kale Washed and stalks removed
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 dash Water for ease of blending
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1/2 Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups Pasta
- Place all ingredients (excluding pasta) in a food processor and pulse until you reach a chunky texture consistency.
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- Once pasta is cooked, stir pesto through until pasta is fully coated.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge and eat cold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!