Baked Blackberry & Apple topped with an Almond & Oat Crumble
- 1.5 cups blackberries frozen or fresh
- 1.5 cups blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 apple cut in to slices
- 1 cup jumbo oats
- 1 cup chopped, mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure Maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over a very low heat.
- Add the oats, nuts, cinnamon and Maple syrup to the pan and combine all the ingredients together.
- Place the fruit in a baking dish and spread evenly.
- Pour the crumble topping on to the fruit.
- Bake for 20 mins at 180°
- Serve immediately with a spoonful of creamy plantbased yoghurt.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!