Beet Juice Swirl Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pinapple chunks
- 1 cup plantbased yoghurt
- 1 dash plantbased milk
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp cashew nut butter
- 5 tbsp fresh beetroot juice either freshly squezed or make from dried beet powder and a little water to form a runny paste
- Place all ingredients in a blender (excluding the beet juice) and blend until smooth.
- Add a layer of the mixture to the serving glass and top with a thin layer of beet juice. Continue the layering until you reach the top.
- To create the swirl effect, use a long, thin kitchen utensil (like a skewer) and gently stir until you reach desired swirl effect.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!