Bircher Muesli with Yoghurt, Blackberries and Coconut
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup blackberries frozen or fresh
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp pure Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup liquid use either apple juice, plantbased milk or water
- 1 tbsp plantbased yoghurt I used soya
- Place the oats, maca powder, Maple syrup and choice of liquid in a tupperware box and mix together. Leave in the fridge to soak overnight or for at least 1-2 hours.
- When ready for serving, layer the oat mixture, berries, yoghurt and sprinkle the chia seeds and coconut flakes on top.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe requires overnight soaking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!