Blueberry Chia Jam - super easy, refined sugar free
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 tbsp granulated xylitol
- Place the blueberries in a lidded tupperware box and mash until broken down.
- Add the chia, xylitol and half of the water to the container.
- Stir until all combined.
- Leave to stand for a few mins and add more water.
- The chia will soak a considerable amount of liquid so do not worry if it looks quite watery at this stage.
- Add the lid to the box and secure. Place in the fridge overnight and the jam will be ready to eat by the morning.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!