Chia Pudding Dessert Bowls with Mango, Pomegranate & Kiwi
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsps soya yoghurt
- 1 tbsp pure Maple syrup
- 1 kiwi ends removed, wash if not removing skin, sliced into 6 slices
- 1 cup mango cubed
- 1 handful pomegranate pips
- 1 handful quinoa pops optional
- 4 Brazil nuts
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl and mix with the almond milk. Leave to stand for 10 minutes then stir again to ensure thoroughly mixed, then leave for another 10 minutes.
- Stir the yoghurt and the Maple syrup into the chia seed mix.
- Split the chia mixture between 2 bowls and top with half of the remaining ingredients for each serving.
- Serve immediately.
You can prepare the chia seeds the night before and leave them soaking in the fridge overnight.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!