Chocolate Chip, Chia, Nut & Oat Bites
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup date paste or 1 cups dates soaked in water for at least one hour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Place the nuts in a food processor and pulse until broken down to a grainy consistency. Do not process for too long otherwise, you will have nut butter!
- Add the chia and date paste to the food processor and pulse a few more times.
- Press the mixture into a shallow baking tray.
- Press the chocolate chips into the top of the mixture.
- Place in the fridge to set overnight and then remove and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Store in the fridge in a suitable container for up to 3 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!