Coconut & Maca Oats with Apricot, Strawberries & Chocolate
- 1 cup oats
- 2/3 cup coconut milk from a carton
- 1 tbsp maca root powder
- 4 strawberries washed and chopped
- 1 fresh apricot washed, stone removed, quartered
- 2 tbsps pomegranate pips
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp hazelnuts chopped
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 cube dark chocolate melted
- Place the oats, maca, and milk into a jug, use a stick blender to blitz until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with the topping ingredients!
If you dont want to spend time melting 1 cube of dark chocolate - life's too short hey I get it 😉 just grate it or chop it!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!