Coffee, but not as you know it 😉
By adding a spoonful of peanut butter and a frozen banana to your morning coffee, it takes it to another level! The peanut butter adds a nice protein boost and helps to slow down the caffeine absorption – which is great if you find coffee a little harsh on your digestion or if it makes you a jittery mess! The banana is naturally sweet which is a nice addition to this drink.
It’s super easy to prepare and creates a long, refreshing drink which is just perfect for a hot summers day!
Coffee Infused Iced Banana, Peanut Butter & Coconut Frappe
- 100 mls previously brewed coffee, use 1 heaped tsp in 100mls freshly boiled water leave to cool for at least 1 hour or overnight in the fridge
- 2 small frozen bananas
- 2 heaped tsp crunchy peanut butter
- 2 glasses cold coconut milk depending on size of glass you want to fill
- Place the ice, frozen banana, peanut butter and coconut milk into a blender and blitz until slushy.
- Pour the mixture into your glasses and top with half of the coffee in each glass.
- Give it a quick stir and drink through a (reusable!) straw.