Crispy Sesame Tofu with Sauted Kale, Brussel & Broccoli Sprouts
- 400 g firm tofu drained, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 6 radishes washed, halved
- 2 handfuls kale washed, stems removed
- 8 Brussel sprouts outer leaves removed, halved
- 2 leaves red cabbage washed, sliced
- 2 handfuls broccoli sprouts
- 1-2 tbsp rapseed oil
- 1 pinch salt & pepper seasoning
Place the cubed tofu in a bowl with the tamari, garlic and sesame seeds and stir to combine. Leave to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Once the tofu has marinated, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the tofu ensuring all sides are cooked and crispy.
Remove the tofu from the pan and quickly add another dash of oil, heat and then add the Brussel sprouts, kale and purple cabbage. Toss until heated through and starting to become crispy.
Plate the tofu, pan-fried veggies, plus the radishes and broccoli sprouts.
Season with salt & pepper, sprinkle with extra sesame seeds and serve immediately.