Grape & Blackberry with Caramelized Banana Crumble
- 100 g coconut oil room temperature, solid
- 3 cups oats
- 50 g almonds bltiz to a crumb texture in your food processor
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50 g dark muscovado sugar
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 300 g sable grapes fresh or frozen
- 100 g blackberries
- 500 mls plantbased yoghurt
- Spread the grapes and blackberries over the bottom of a medium-large sized baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and use a fork to mash the banana, oil and sugar into the oats and almonds.
- Spoon the crumble topping over the fruit in the baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, until the crumble starts to turn golden.
- Serve immediately with a generous spoonful of creamy yoghurt.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!