Grape & Blackberry with Caramelized Banana Crumble
- 100 g coconut oil room temperature, solid
- 3 cups oats
- 50 g almonds bltiz to a crumb texture in your food processor
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50 g dark muscovado sugar
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 300 g sable grapes fresh or frozen
- 100 g blackberries
- 500 mls plantbased yoghurt
Spread the grapes and blackberries over the bottom of a medium-large sized baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and use a fork to mash the banana, oil and sugar into the oats and almonds.
Spoon the crumble topping over the fruit in the baking dish.
Place in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, until the crumble starts to turn golden.
Serve immediately with a generous spoonful of creamy yoghurt.