A quick and easy salad to throw together on hot, sunny days! It makes a lovely centrepiece too if you’re having guests or need to take something round to the neighbour’s BBQ!
Green Leaf, Carrot, Radish, Cucumber & Yellow Pepper Salad
- 200 g mix of any green salad leaves
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper washed, sliced
- 5 salad radishes washed, sliced
- 1 carrot ends removed, washed, shaved into strips
- 1/4 cucumber washed, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl, toss together gently to cover in the olive oil and lemon juice before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!