A simple dish to eat for breakfast, lunch or brunch! A lovely way to improve on that regular avocado on toast is by adding some juicy heirloom tomatoes some shredded fresh spinach and ground black pepper. I also added a drizzle of hep seed oil because I just love the nutty flavour it gives.
Heirloom Tomatoes with Avocado & Spinach on Sourdough
- 1 slice sourdough bread
- 1 selection of heirloom tomatoes washed and sliced thinly
- 1 small avocado skin removed, sliced
- 1 small handful spinach leaves washed, shredded
- 1 tsp hemp seed oil
- ground black pepper
- Begin by toasting the bread.
- Once the bread has been toasted, top with the sliced avocado, tomatoes, spinach, oil and finish with ground black pepper before serving.