Herbed Bruschetta with Edamame and Green Peas
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 3 handfuls tomatoes use a mix of yellow and red if available
- 1 red onion skin removed, sliced
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 4 handfuls rocket leaves
- 1 cup edamame beans fresh or frozen
- 1 cup garden peas fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil for brushing the toasts and drizzle any leftovers
- Brush the sourdough bread slices with olive oil, place them in a preheated griddle pan and toast on one side for a few minutes until they start to brown.
- Place the toasts on the plate and distribute the remaining ingredients on top of the toasts.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!