Instant Pizza Dough topped with avocado, pomegranate & red onion
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 cup passata
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 handfuls melting vegan cheese
- 1 splash balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 pomegranate seeds only
- 1 red onion skin removed, sliced very finely
- 1 red bell pepper washed, core removed, sliced very thinly
- 1 avocado skin removed, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the flour, salt and olive oil in a bowl.
- Add a little water at a time while combining the mixture. Wait until a dough forms and stop adding water at this point - you don't want it too sticky or wet! If it does become like this - add a little more flour to dry out and soak up excess moisture.
- Knead until soft.
- Break the dough ball into 2 parts and roll flat with a rolling pin on a flour dusted surface. Roll thin!
- Place the pizza bases on 2 baking trays and place in the oven for 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven and add the toppings; passata, red onion, red pepper and cheese.
- Place the pizzas back in the oven and bake for a further 10-15mins.
- Remove from the oven, add balsamic vinegar, walnuts, avocado, pomegranate seeds and rocket leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!