A delicious breakfast bowl which is ready in less than 10 minutes! I love my breakfast bowls to be full of whole grains, nuts and seeds to keep me full until lunch-time, plus some fruit to keep things sweet is always welcomed too!
Mango, Chia Pudding, Granola & Pistachio Breakfast bowl
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 heaped spoonfuls yoghurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 handful pistachios crushed
- 1/2 ripe mango sliced
- 1 small handful mix of dried cranberries, sesame seeds, raw cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp pure Maple syrup optional
- Place the chia seeds into a bowl with roughly 6-8 tbsp cold water. Stir well and leave to soak for a few minutes before stirring again to break up any clumps. Soak for a total of 8-10mins, adding a splash more water if needed.
- Stir the yoghurt into the soaked chia seeds.
- Serve the granola, chia seeds and yoghurt mixture with the mango slices, dried cranberries, sesame seeds and raw cacao nibs with a drizzle of pure Maple syrup!