Mango, Passionfruit and Walnut Raw Tarts
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup date paste make by using dates and blending with a little hot water
- 1 mango stone removed and flesh scopped out from the skin
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 handful walnuts
- 2 tbsp plant-based yoghurt
- Place the base ingredients all in a food processor and pulse until you form a thick mixture.
- Place mixture into 2 medium-size tart tins.
- Press down and up the sides.
- Place in fridge for at least an hour or overnight if required. ✅
- Prepare the topping when ready to eat the tarts.
- Blend the mango until smooth with a little coconut milk.
- Spoon the mango into your tart bases.
- Add half of the mango to each tart, a spoonful of plant-based yoghurt, a sprinkling of Passionfruit and the chopped walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!