Mango Smoothie Bowl with Dragon Fruit & Melon Balls
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup coconut milk from a carton not a can
- 2 melon balls plus extra pieces for topping
- 2 dragonfruit balls plus extra pieces for topping
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts for topping
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes optional
- Place the frozen mango, banana and milk in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and top with the fruit balls, chopped nuts and coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!