Mini Mango & Passion Fruit Raw Cheesecakes - vegan
- 200 g mix of hazelnuts and almonds
- 20 g raw cacao nibs
- 150 g dates soaked in hot water for 20mins until soft
- pinch sea salt
- 250 g cashews soaked in hot water for 20 mins, rinsed
- 200 g frozen mango
- 80 g coconut oil
- 80 g coconut cream
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 passion fruits
- Place all base ingredients into a food processor and blitz until coarse texture.
- Place 1 heaped tbsp of the mixture into individual cupcake moulds. I used a silicon mould for easy removal after freezing! Press down with the back of a spoon until even. You should get 11 individual bases from this mixture,
- Rinse out the food processor jug and add all the topping ingredients. Blitz until very smooth, scrape down the sides and pulse again.
- Spoon the mixture on top of each base until you have an even topping on all 11 bases.
- Place the tray in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until you need them (this could be days or weeks!). This will allow them to set. Bring them out of the freezer for about 1 hour before eating.
- Top with the passion fruit just before serving.
These will last in the freezer for a few weeks, covered in a suitable container. Only add the passion fruit just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!