A way to cook eggs when you have a little more time – oven baked in a baking tin with red onion, tomato, spinach and mozzarella cheese. Serve with lots of fresh salad for lunch.
Mozzarella, Tomato & Spinach Frittatas with Salad
- 2 eggs whisked
- 40 g grated mozzarella
- 2 slices tomato halved to create 4 quarters
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1 handful spinach chopped
- You will need a shallow, 4 hole Yorkshire pudding baking tin for this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl and add the cheese.
- Place 1/4 of the onion, spinach and tomato into each of the baking tin holes.
- Pour over half of the egg mixture into each of the 4 holes.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until risen and baked through. The frittatas will sink once cooled.
- Serve with lots of fresh salad and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar or lime juice.