Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 100 g white spelt flour
- 100 g wholemeal buckwheat flour
- 120 mls pure Maple syrup
- 120 mls olive oil
- 265 g crunchy peanut butter
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 50 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Combine dry ingredients (flours & Salt) in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients (syrup, olive oil, vanilla extract, peanut butter).
- Combine both bowls together.
- Add choc chips.
- Place baking paper on 2 baking trays.
- Spoon 1 tbsp mixture from the bowl. Form a ball (using hands or 2 spoons - we used spoons as mixture bit too sticky for hands!).
- Place ball on a baking tray and flatten with a fork until approx 2cm thick per cookie. Continue until all mixture used.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Remove from oven and you'll notice the biscuits are still a bit floppy but do not worry, they harden as they cool so don't be tempted to put back in the oven or they will burn!!
- Place on a cooling rack and store in an airtight container once completely cooled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!