Pic'n'Mix Breakfast Granola
- 4 cups oats
- 2 cups mixed nuts almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, Brazils, cashews
- 1 cup mixed seeds chia, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, flaxseeds, poppy seeds
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit raspberries, raisins, strawberry, mango
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure Maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat the coconut oil gently in a pan until it is all dissolved.
- place the oats, seeds and nuts in a bowl and pour over the melted coconut oil and pure Maple syrup.
- Spread the ingredients on 1-2 baking sheets and place in the oven for 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, stir through the dried fruit.
- Serve with plantbased yoghurt or plantbased milk or store in a lidded, airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!