Purple Cabbage & Brussels Sprouts Winter Salad
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion remove skin and dice
- 1/2 red cabbage washed and roughly chopped in to fine shreds
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts washed and quartered
- 1 lemon juice only
- 1 sprig thyme removed from stalk
- Gently heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add red onion to the pan and cook for a few mins on a low heat until onion begins to soften.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and red cabbage and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer the contents of the pan to a bowl and combine the lemon juice and thyme with the mixture.
- Serve warm or keep in the fridge for the following day.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!