Quinoa Porridge with Yoghurt, Walnuts & Orange
- 1 cup quinoa rinse under running water in a fine mesh sieve
- 3 tbsp plantbased yogurt I used soya
- 3 tbsp coconut milk from a carton not a can
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 cup walnuts
- Place the quinoa in a pan and top with water. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 20mins. Check the liquid as quinoa will soak up the water rapidly and will start to burn on the bottom of the pan so add more water as required.
- Drain any excess liquid from the quinoa and add the quinoa to a bowl.
- Stir in the coconut milk.
- Top with the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Make 3x the amount of quinoa and save in the fridge for breakfast tomorrow or a salad at lunch.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!