A favourite, go-to breakfast combination of crunchy oats, nuts, seeds, yoghurt and fruit! Just 5 mins to throw together, you can eat it at home or on the go. Full of wholefood, plant-based protein, fibre and healthy fats, this breakfast will give you everything you need to get through the morning!
- to make the crunchy, coconut oil baked oats – simply melt 2 heaped spoonfuls of coconut oil in a pan over a low heat. Pour the melted oil slowly over about 1kg of oats, stirring continuously while you pour over the oil to ensure all the oats or coated. Stir in a little drizzle of pure Maple syrup. Spread the oats over 2 baking trays and bake at 140 degrees C for 1 hour. This should give you enough crunchy oats to keep you going for at least a week! Add nuts, seeds, dried fruits etc to make your own bespoke granola!
Raspberry & Orange, Crunchy Oats and Yoghurt
- 1 orange peeled
- 1 handful raspberries rinsed
- 1 cup crunchy, coconut oil baked oats
- 1 handful mix nuts & seeds
- 2 spoonfuls yoghurt
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and serve!