Raspberry Puree, Red Currants, Walnut & Oat Jar
- 1 cup oats see recipe notes
- 1.5 cups plantbased milk
- 1 tsp granulated stevia or xylitol
- 1 cup raspberry puree blend the frozen raspberries in to a puree with a splash of water if needed
- 1 handful fresh red currants
- 1 handful walnuts
- Add half of the raspberry puree to a jar, layer with the soaked oats, the 2nd layer of raspberry puree and the remaining oats.
- Top with the walnuts and berries and serve immediately.
Requires overnight soaking of the oats in the milk and granulated stevia or xylitol for sweetness.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!