Roasted Garlic, Sweet Potatoes & Tomatoes with Chickpeas & Watercress
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes washed
- 1 bulb garlic top chopped off
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup watercress
- 1/4 cup sweetcorn
- 3 slices cucumber
- 2 radishes sliced
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Place the sweet potatoes and cherry tomatoes on to an oven tray, drizzle with a little oil. Place the garlic bulb in a piece of foil and add to the oven tray. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C for about 35 minutes until caramelised.
- Once the sweet potato, garlic and tomatoes are cooked, squeeze the garlic from the bulb and add all to a bowl.
- Assemble the bowl using my picture as a guide and serve with a dressing of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!