Scrambled Tofu with Avocado on Toasted Sourdough
- 400 g firm tofu drained and crumbled into small pieces
- 2 large tomatoes washed, sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 thick slices sourdough
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 pinch each of kala namak salt, sea salt, ground black pepper
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- Place the tofu pieces into a bowl with the turmeric, cumin, sweet, smoked paprika, nutritional yeast flakes, kala namak, salt, ground black pepper and mix together.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the tofu and spices. Heat on a medium heat for a few minutes while stirring to ensure even cooking.
- While the tofu is cooking, place the sourdough in a toaster and toast to your liking.
- When the toast is ready and the tofu heated through, add both to 2 plates with the avocado slices and tomato.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!