A healthy way to eat dessert!
A delicious mix of Summer Berries, creamy oats and chia in coconut milk – all infused together in a cute little pot!
Strawberries & Raspberries with Coconut Oats and Chia
- 1 cup jumbo oats
- 3 cups water + 1 dash of apple cider vinegar to soak the oats overnight
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Place the oats in a bowl with the soaking water plus a dash of apple cider vinegar. Stir together and leave to soak overnight.
- The next morning, rinse the oats in a sieve under a cold water tap for 1-2mins, then drain.
- Place the oats in a pan with the chia seeds and coconut milk, heat gently over medium heat for 1-2mins until warm.
- Place half of the strawberries and raspberries into a serving jar, top with the warm oats and chia, then top with the remaining berries. Serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!