Sweet Chickpea Pancakes with Blueberries and Maple Syrup
- 3 cups gram flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2.5 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp granulated xylitol
- Coconut oil spray
- Combine gram flour, baking powder and xylitol in a bowl.
- Slowly whisk the almond milk into the dry mixture until fully combined.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Spray a few squirts of coconut oil spray into a frying pan and heat until steam starts to rise from the pan.
- Add half a cup of the batter mixture to the pan and cook on a low heat for 3 minutes.
- Flip over the pancake and cook for 1 more minute, until golden on both sides.
- Continue until all the mixture has been used.
- Serve immediately and top with blueberries (fresh or frozen) and a drizzle of pure Maple Syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!