Tomato & Tofu One-pot Curry in a Hurry!
- 1 brown onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic peeled, minced
- 2" piece ginger peeled, finely chopped
- 1 block firm tofu drained, cubed
- 1 tsp each of ground turmeric, cumin & curry powder
- 1 pinch sweet smoked paprika
- 300 mls tomato pasta sauce
- 1 handful baby cherry tomatoes
- 1 large handful fresh coriander chopped
- 2 servings cooked rice
Gently fry the chopped onions in drop of oil or water until translucent.
Next, add the garlic & ginger and stir together.
Now add the cubed tofu and cook for few mins whilst stirring to prevent sticking.
Stir through turmeric, cumin, curry powder and sweet smoked paprika.
Add tomato passata and chopped tomatoes to the pan and stir all the ingredients to combine.
Allow to simmer for 6-7mins.
Stir through chopped coriander before serving with cooked rice.