Tomato & Tofu One-pot Curry in a Hurry!
- 1 brown onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic peeled, minced
- 2" piece ginger peeled, finely chopped
- 1 block firm tofu drained, cubed
- 1 tsp each of ground turmeric, cumin & curry powder
- 1 pinch sweet smoked paprika
- 300 mls tomato pasta sauce
- 1 handful baby cherry tomatoes
- 1 large handful fresh coriander chopped
- 2 servings cooked rice
- Gently fry the chopped onions in drop of oil or water until translucent.
- Next, add the garlic & ginger and stir together.
- Now add the cubed tofu and cook for few mins whilst stirring to prevent sticking.
- Stir through turmeric, cumin, curry powder and sweet smoked paprika.
- Add tomato passata and chopped tomatoes to the pan and stir all the ingredients to combine.
- Allow to simmer for 6-7mins.
- Stir through chopped coriander before serving with cooked rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!