If you’re looking for an indulgent, luxurious and delicious breakfast treat, you’re in the right place! It’s got triple chocolate, caramelised bananas and juicy blueberries all in one bowl and it takes only minutes to throw together.
Triple Chocolate Oats with Caramelised Banana Bowl
- 1 cup oats fine oatmeal works best so less soaking time
- 1-2 cups chocolate almond milk
- 1 banana cut into slices
- 1 tsp brown sugar for caramelising the bananas
- 1 tsp coconut oil for caramelising the bananas
- 2 cubes dark chocolate chopped into smaller pieces
- 1 tsp coconut oil for the chocolate drizzle
- 1 tsp raw cacao for the chocolate drizzle
- 1 tsp maple syrup for the chocolate drizzle
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 small handful coconut flakes optional
Place the oats in a bowl and add the milk, stir to ensure all combined and leave to soak while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Add the coconut oil for the caramelised bananas so a frying pan, turn up the heat, add the brown sugar, stir then add the slices of banana and leave to sizzle for a few minutes until they become golden. Once cooked, add to the oats by placing them on top.
Add the blueberries and chocolate chunks to the oats.
Make the chocolate drizzle by adding the coconut oil to the pan, turn up the heat to melt it. Once melted, remove from the heat and add the cacao powder and Maple syrup, stir together then drizzle over the oats before serving.
together. You will savour every mouthful I promise!