Vegan Black Bean Chocolate Brownie Muffins
- 235 g pre-cooked black beans drained weight from a can pre-cooked
- 2 tbsp ground flax leave to soak in 3x amount of water (6 tbsp) or use chia seeds as a replacement
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all ingredients (excl. chocolate chips) into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Remove the food processor jug from the unit and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tray to make 10 muffins.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 mins before allowing to cool further on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!