Vegan Doughnuts - a simple base recipe
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 0.5 cup tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 0.5 cup water
- 3 medium very ripe bananas
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup pure Maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsbp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp gound cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process all ingredients together for a few mins until all combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a doughnut tray (Remember! They will rise! So leave a few mm's around the top of the mixture to top the of tray).
- Bake for 15-20mins until golden and a metal skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Dust with a little, powdered sugar if you fancy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!