Vegan Sausage, Broccoli, Pepper & Tomato Summer Stir-fry
- 4 vegan sausages
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 brown onion skin removed, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 salad potatoes washed, chopped in half
- 2 tbsp ras el hanut seasoning
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- pinch sea salt & grund black pepper
- Turn on the oven and cook the vegan sausages as per packet instructions.
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil and add the potatoes. Simmer for 10 mins until soft.
- Add the oil to a large wok or frying pan and heat for 1-2 mins.
- Add the onion and, bell peppers and garlic and cook for 4-5 mins on a low-medium heat.
- Add the broccoli florets and peas and cook for a further 2-3 mins.
- Drain the potatoes and add them to the frying pan.
- Add the ras el hanut, poppy seeds, salt and pepper and stir to combine everything together.
- Chop the sausages into small pieces and add to the frying pan / wok.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!