Vegan Sesame, Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 serving rice noodles
- 2 spring onions washed and chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper washed, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets washed and broken in to smaller pieces
- 1 carrot washed and shaved in to long pieces using a vegetable peeler
- 1 courgette washed and shaved in to long pieces using a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves rinsed
- 1 savoy cabbage leaf stem removed, washed and cut in to thin strips
- 100 g firm tofu press to removed liqued. Chop in to square chunks
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 0.5 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- pinch salt & pepper
Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the rice noodles.
Simmer for 8-10mins or as per packet instructions.
Drain and set to one side.
In a large wok, add coconut oil, minced garlic & spring onions, turn up the heat and cook for 1-2 mins, quickly add the remaining ingredients. (excluding the rice noodles).
Heat through and turn continuously.
After just a few mins, add the rice noodles, combine.
Plate and sprinkle with extra sesame seeds if desired.