Quinoa & Maca Porridge, topped with Fig & Walnuts
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked quinoa
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maca root powder
- 1 tsp xylitol optional for sweetness
- 1 fig cut in to quarters
- 1 handful walnuts
- 3 whole Brazil nuts
- Place the oats, quinoa, coconut milk, maca powder, xylitol and chia seeds in to a pan.
- Allow the contents to stand for 2 mins to soak.
- Gently heat the pan, stir continuously to allow for even heating and to prevent sticking to bottom of the pan.
- After heating for 2 mins, place the heated mixture in to a bowl and top with the fig and nuts just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!