Warm, Summer Peach Crumble with Coconut Yoghurt
- 5 flat bottomed peaches r use regular if not available, rinshed, stones removed and halved
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2/3 cup oats
- 5 tbsp wholemeal flour or use gluten free if required
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar or use soft brown sugar if not available
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt or any plantbased yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Arrange the peach halves on the bottom of a baking dish big enough for the peaches to be placed on a single layer (roughly 25cmx20cm).
- Place the flour into a bowl, rub the coconut oil into the flour using your clean hands. Do not incorporate the coconut oil too much, it's ok to have a few larger clumps within the mix as the oil will melt during baking.
- Add the oats, cinnamon and sugar to the mix, stir then scatter the mixture over the top of the peaches.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 mins at 180 degrees C, then remove the foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with lots of creamy coconut yoghurt.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!