Winter Salad - Roasted Sweet Potato, Peppers, Courgette & Red Onion
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled roughly chopped
- 1 large courgette washed chopped
- 2 red onions peeled quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper washed chopped
Rest of ingredients
- 1 cup pre-cooked quinoa
- 1 cup pre-cooked chickpeas
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 lemon or lime juice to serve optional
- Begin by preparing all of the roasting vegetables and pre-heating the oven to 180 degrees Place the prepared vegetables on a roasting tray (use 2 if needed), drizzle a small amount of oil on the veggies and roast in the oven for about 35mins until starting to caramelise.
- Once the vegetables have cooked, remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Pour the cooked quinoa, chickpeas and spinach over the roasted vegetables, combine together before placing on a large serving bowl. Serve with lime or lemon juice (if using).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!