Winter Salad - Roasted Sweet Potato, Peppers, Courgette & Red Onion
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled roughly chopped
- 1 large courgette washed chopped
- 2 red onions peeled quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper washed chopped
Rest of ingredients
- 1 cup pre-cooked quinoa
- 1 cup pre-cooked chickpeas
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 lemon or lime juice to serve optional
Begin by preparing all of the roasting vegetables and pre-heating the oven to 180 degrees Place the prepared vegetables on a roasting tray (use 2 if needed), drizzle a small amount of oil on the veggies and roast in the oven for about 35mins until starting to caramelise.
Once the vegetables have cooked, remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Pour the cooked quinoa, chickpeas and spinach over the roasted vegetables, combine together before placing on a large serving bowl. Serve with lime or lemon juice (if using).